In this day of online sales, please note that we are a brick and mortar shop, with real people servicing real customers who come to us.
Our address is 7153 Sprague Street, Philadelphia PA 19119 (map), which is on a quiet tree-lined residential street in East Mt Airy with free & easy parking. Just south of the PA Turnpike, locals know this as the block that houses Blue Banyan Yoga and SEPTA’s Sedgwick train station. Please note that Sprague St is one way, running from East Mt Pleasant Avenue toward East Gowen Avenue.
- By car
- From the PA Turnpike, take exit 339 for Route 309 South. From Route 309 South, take the Easton Rd exit. Turn right onto Easton Rd, left onto Cheltenham Ave, right onto Mt Pleasant Ave, and after 1.4 miles, a right onto Sprague St.
- If coming from our old Germantown Avenue location, turn left immediately after the train tracks onto Sprague Street. You’ll drive parallel to the train tracks for a block and a half. We’re on the right.
- If you find yourself on Mt Airy Ave, you’ll need to turn right onto Ardleigh St, right onto E Durham St and right onto Sprague St to get to us, since we’re located below the Mt Airy Ave bridge.
- By train, use SEPTA’s Chestnut Hill East Line and get off at the Sedgwick Station. We’re a block-and-a-half walk.
- By bus, use SEPTA’s H bus that runs along Mt Pleasant Ave. Get off at the Sprague St stop. We’re a block-and-a-half walk.
It’s best if you contact us before heading over. For fastest response, please text us at (215) 821-9266. Thanks!
last update: Jun 28, 2020